Our team welcomes you every day between 7am to midnight to provide that little service so you can have a wonderful night!
Beyond these hours, a call forwarding service has been set up for any urgent request that cannot wait for the reception to open.
The reservations must be guaranteed by a credit card number. You are still able to reserve without a credit card but the reservation will automatically be cancelled at 6pm on the day of arrival.
No fees until 24h before the day of arrival. For any cancellation after 24h, the first night’ stay (tax included) will be charged.
Arrivals and departures:
Arrival times: 3pm during low season and 4pm during high season
Departure times: 11am during high season, before 12 during low season (Additional charges apply in case of late check-out)
*The accomodation policy is different for groups and special events depending on what has been agreed with each group manager who besides, has the responsibility to request the cancellation policy for each group reservation.
Accomodation policy (sport group)
The team of the Auberge Ambassadeur is happy to welcome you here!
In order to insure that your stay and the stay of our clients is comfortable, please be aware of our policy regarding the stay for groups at our hotel.
The following are your responsibilities:
- The rooms for a same team will be gathered together as much as possible. We cannot however garantee that it will always be the case.
- Arrivals are from 4pm during high season, 3pm during low season and the departures, before 12.
- No key will be given to someone aged under 18 without an adult’s autorisation.
- The access to the gym is unpermitted for clients under the age of 18 to prevent injury.
- Please walk around the corridors in a silent and discreet manner and not only by night as we have clients who work night shifts and sleep during the day.
- No gathering is allowed in bedrooms, corridors or in front of a room so as not to interfere with the other clients’ stay. It is also forbidden to run or play in the building or in the stairs.
- The curfew is at 10pm for every team.
- The inventory of the towels is taken every day. You will then be charged if anything is missing (face clothe: 5$, hand towel: 6$, regular towel: 18$). It is besides, forbidden to take any equipment or material that belongs to the hotel outside.
- You are not allowed to consume food or drinks in the corridors or the common areas. This is only allowed inside your room.
- In case you would like to gather together, a city park is at your disposition right behind the hotel.
If we receive any complaint for noise at the front desk:
- You will receive a first warning to stop the noise
- In case of no improvement, we can ask you to leave the room at your charge.
- If you decide not to leave the room, the police will be advised.
We thank you in advance for your collaboration and hope that this policy will provide you a good night rest.
Great stay and good game!
The Auberge Ambassadeur’s team